Recession Proof Business.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Make peace with yourself and others

Revelation 3:19-20
Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Jesus Christ is knocking on the door to your heart, mind, and soul. The definition of repent: to feel such sorrow for sin or fault as to be disposed to change one's life for the better; be penitent. Feeling sorry for yourself and piling guilt onto your heart does nothing for you, and even less for God. Repentance implies a change of heart and a change in action - in lifestyle. Jesus promises that He will enter in and commune with the person who repents. Repent, believe, and be empowered to live free in Christ!

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app.
http://market.android.com/details?id=com.idelata.VerseADayFree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low on cash? Make money selling Big Ticket Items!

Size: 300 X 250 pixels