Recession Proof Business.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love and nothing else.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Whatever we do in the absence of love towards others is good for them but it's not the best. The person will gain physically the service being rendered and it ends there. But when you put your heartfelt love into what you are doing not only does the person you're helping sense God in you because He is love but you also receive love in return from the person to whom the service is rendered. When this occurs, there's a spiritual door that is opened and God Almighty sends forth His blessings to you having your name also written in one of His special books in heaven!
God is love. (1 John 4:16) Any word, any label at His disposal and He chose love. There’s more than one word for love in the Greek, and this word love is ‘agape'. This is deep, lasting, unconditional love. So when someone says, “God loves you”, it means something awesome and amazing. Let love drive your service to God and your relationships with others. Holy Spirit, please anchor our lives in this kind of love. Spiritual gifts mean nothing if they are not practiced in love. Seek to love others in this most excellent way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low on cash? Make money selling Big Ticket Items!

Size: 300 X 250 pixels