Recession Proof Business.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All you need is blood.

Jeremiah 31:33-34
“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the LORD.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the LORD.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

Only God can write on your heart and place the law in your mind. In this passage Jeremiah conveys that God has sealed “a people” that will belong to Him. This is another foreshadowing of Christ’s saving blood covering us. Because Christ’s blood covers us we are forgiven and God does not remember our sins. Christ’s blood is the new covenant, He said so Himself. (Luke 22:20) Believe in Christ and have a part in this promise!

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app.
http://market.android.com/details?id=com.idelata.VerseADayFree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low on cash? Make money selling Big Ticket Items!

Size: 300 X 250 pixels